EMERGENCY MEDICINE FELLOWSHIP FOR FAMILY MEDICINE TRAINED PHYSICIANS
Come learn the art and business of emergency medicine while working side-by-side with seasoned, motivated teams of emergency physicians DEDICATED to training you in a busy, state-of-the-art ED.
· Twelve-month EM non-accredited fellowship program with $80,000 base stipend and “worry-free” benefit package. California medical license reimbursement & relocation assistance available.
· Gain valuable clinical exposure to rural medicine, trauma in the non-trauma hospital and EMS services. Plan for 50 hours/week combined clinical and educational time. Contact us for more details on training locations.
· Earn over 100 hours of EM specific CME through use of multimedia learning platforms such as: roundtable didactics, audio/visual online material, hands-on procedure courses & state of the art advanced airway & ultrasound courses.
· You will join your EM peers at the American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly in October.
· You will be invited to attend the bi-annual VEP Shareholder/Director Meetings as a special guest and will gain firsthand insight on providing wide-scale, quality & efficient healthcare across an ever-changing landscape.
· YOU ARE GUARANTEED a job within VEP Healthcare upon successful completion of fellowship to further develop your new career.
· Additional opportunities for moonlighting may be available.
· Director: Monica McMillan, MD
- Completion of Family Medicine Residency Training (Can apply once you start PGY-3)
- California Medical License
- ACLS, ATLS, NRP and PALS Certifications
- DEA License with California registration
- Eligible to work in USA without sponsorship
· Please send cover letter describing your interest & purpose in applying for this fellowship, three professional references and an updated CV.
· Contact Information for Application or Additional Information: Lisa Lamont at email@example.com
Deadline for application: December 1, 2016
VEP Healthcare is a democratic, egalitarian medical services organization committed to high quality care and patient satisfaction. VEP is owned by its physicians, APC’s and corporate personnel and offers a fast track to ownership through stock purchase, independent contractor status & paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. VEP has been a premier provider of emergency medicine for over 30 years and currently provides services to over 30 hospitals across the United States.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.