I am looking for a locums Physician for an Urgent Care client in Northern Central New Jersey. We have upcoming shifts for our urgent care client. Urgent care is looking for someone in North Jersey from 8a-8p on June 1 & 2nd. They are open to if you have some more open dates in June that would be excellent, we really need the help. You must meet all of the requirements, see below.
Please review the below listed qualifications and details about the opportunity.
• Active/Good standing NJ license
• Board Certification in Family Medicine is required
• Active DEA and NJ CDS
• ACLS Certification (you can also get it online)
• DOT Certification (you can also get online)
• EMR- System is Docutap
• Must be able to see patients of all ages and be comfortable with Urgent Care type procedures (e.g., suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.).
• The weekday shifts are 12 hours (8a-8p) and the weekend shifts are 9 hours in duration (8a-5p).
• Great environment , friendly staff and immediate considerations
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Compensation- based on experience
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us. Please take a look below to see what else Medical Search can offer you!
We provide personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. You will be assigned a single point of contact available to assist you 24/7.
Medical Search International offers:
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Paid travel and housing while on assignment (if necessary)
• Full credentialing team led by a CPCS professional, with 20+ years of hospital experience, to assist you with your paperwork and credentialing
• 24/7 access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
Feel free to contact me on my cell after hours until 9pm. I look forward to your response.
Senior Physician Recruiter/ Account Representative
Medical Search International
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
973-301-2100 ext 819