With three clinics in beautiful Spokane, Washington, Unify Community Health has grown!
If you are a family medicine physician who enjoys the variety of family medicine and being present for all of your patients’ milestones including the births of their children but value work/life balance, this is the position you have been looking for! We are currently recruiting for a Family Medicine physician to join our dedicated team of mission-driven providers and support staff. At Unify Community Health our providers are fortunate to be able to see patients from all over the world. They enjoy working with a dedicated staff who are as invested in the welfare of their patients as they are. If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare in a multi-cultural environment, we would like you to consider becoming a member of our team!
A few of our benefits include:
- A market competitive productivity-based compensation program with potential of $200k+
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A great work/life balance with 4 day week schedules and 1 in 5 call
- Hiring bonus and relocation package
- State and Federal Loan repayment options
- $50,000 Guaranteed Loan Repayment Bridge
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly stipend for 3rd year residents
Unify Community health is part of the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic. YVFWC serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at Unify Community Health
Working at Unify community Health means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Unify Community Health:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Working at Unify Community Health means living in beautiful Spokane, Washington. Spokane County has a population of 480,000 and is ranked the 87th most populous metropolitan area in the US. From the top of Mt Spokane you can see three states and Canada. Spokane offers something for everyone. Downtown you can enjoy Broadway plays, the Spokane Symphony, ballet, and opera. Families can enjoy parks, museums, concerts, fairs, and festivals. Spokane is also surrounded by endless outdoor activities including 5 ski and snowboard resorts, fishing, golfing, mountain biking, hiking, camping, and boating. Spokane offers minor league baseball, hockey, and arena football and endless sports activities for children.
If you are looking for a little slower pace of life, Spokane is surrounded by mountains and rolling farmland that still put you within an easy drive to the clinic.
Spokane offers four distinct seasons. You can enjoy snow in the winter, cool flower filled springs, warm summers with an average high of 83 degrees, and a beautiful color rich fall foliage. Spokane’s weather is generally mild and has a low relative humidity making it an ideal place to enjoy the outdoors.
Spokane is also home to six public four-year universities and two private four-year universities as well as two community colleges.
We invite you to come see everything Spokane has to offer!
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.