Family Practice with obstetrics and C-sections -
Wonderful Family Practice opportunity for a physician interested in smaller town living and the opportunity to practice the full scope of family medicine.
- Traditional FP with OB and C-sections
- Some inpatient work
- May provide some immediate care
- Call sharing 1 in 6
- Four days in the outpatient clinic/week with forty hours of patient care & admin time
- Board certification in Family Practice, or the ability to become certified within a year.
- Experience with C-sections strongly desired
- This is an employed position with a community-based hospital.
- Starting salary in the $230,000 range, depending on experience
- Relocation, signing bonus, paid malpractice, and full fringe benefits.
- Loan repayment
Location offers some of the very best in year-round outdoor life and recreation. Skiing is one hour away, and in the summer you’ll enjoy hiking, climbing, fishing (lake and river),
mountain biking, river sports, and two dozen golf courses are within an hour or so. The city of Bend is less than an hour away and there you’ll find fine dining, galleries, a community college and four year university. The city of Portland is two
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.