Delta Physician Placement invites you to consider working for a hospital which was voted as one of the top critical access hospital in the nation has a verifiable needing for (1) Family Medicine with Obstetric-(FP/OB) physician. This opportunity is looking for a family oriented, team player who has great bedside manner and focuses on patient care and continuity.
- Base Salary: $200k - $230k + Production bonus: verified FPOBs making between $250k - $300k+
- Full Benefits: Paid Occurrence Malpractice, 401k, Short and Long disability, CME: $500 licensure, $500 Journals, $700 Dues plus $2,500 travel
- A four-day work week with flexible hours provides an excellent quality of life
- We also offer a $60,000 SIGN-ON on top of student loans if you qualify!
- CALL = 1:4 to 1:6 - Have a life outside of work with our light call schedule
- Hospital is giving you: Laptop computer, wireless service, Cell phone and PDA at no cost to you.
- Expect to see 15-20 patient visits per day in the clinic, from 8:00a to 5:00p
- Our facility includes: CT, labs, X-ray, physical therapy, procedure rooms, 3 exam rooms per physician plus themed delivery rooms
- Cost of Living - 40% below National average
- Enjoy the added convenience of signing off on charts with (EMR) & auto fax
- (4) day work week
- Supportive: Physicians, Staff, Hospital and Community
- Crime is virtually non-existent in this family-oriented community (Almost 40% less than the national average)
- Schools get the best education for your children in a district that has 99% graduation rate
- Award winning public and private schools where children dont just learn, they discover, develop and flourish
ASK YOURSELF: Can you see your family living in a place where backyard bar-b-ques, children are home by the time the street lamps come on, and your neighbors keep their car keys in the ignition is the norm, not the exception?
- Located 3 hours from the best ski resorts in the Nation
- An outdoor lovers paradise with hunting, fishing, boating and camping, water skiing and snow skiing available
- Our physicians do not miss their childrens baseball games, piano recitals or family events because our CEO says "FAMILY COMES FIRST"