Northern Rockies Medical Center -Family Medicine with OB & a 7 ON and 7- OFF OptionPosition Description
- HPSA Score: 17 for Rural Health Clinic
- Montana Resident Physician Incentive Program (MR PIP) qualified
- Base salary up to $230,000 + bonuses + full benefits
- Excellent mix of adult and pediatric patients
- 20-bed Critical Access Hospital
- On site Surgeon
- ED staffed by NPs who have admitting privileges
- Full service PT Department
- Cut Bank, Montana
- Spectacular region - only 40 minutes to Glacier National Park, the most frequently re-visited park in the nation and 30 minutes to Canada.
- Incredible outdoor activities: mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, downhill skiing, hunting, fishing and wildlife viewing.
- Ideal location for photographers of wildlife and beautiful landscapes.
- A community that prides itself on being safe and welcoming. It offers excellent schools and an excellent standard of living.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.