Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Beaufort Hospital are seeking a BE/BC Med-Peds or FM Hospitalistto join its existing staff. New graduates and residents are encouraged to apply.
- Join an established practice within a stable health care system
- 7 On/7 OFF with call
- Inpatient Only
- New Hospital OR
- Round on newborns, assist the other hospitalist with discharges/admissions
- 6-8 encounters per day
- Deliveries must have a 30 min response time
- 6 Physician Program
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures
- 8 Critical Care Beds
- Procedures include Peds Intubations (Will train if needed)
- Adult ICU procedures a plus but not required
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington is a full service hospital with an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties, as well as over 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition there is a full service lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy.
Washington/Beaufort County NC:
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- 70 miles from the beaches of the Crystal Coast and approximately 100 miles from Nags Head and the world-famous Outer Banks
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing options
- A number of school choices including public, charter, parochial and private options
- Parks & Recreation Department which includes a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.