Seeking a Director of Hospitalist Medicine for Hospitalist Program.
- Week day Hospitalist hours 7 am - 3 pm and provide back up in ED at times of high census
- Overall 60% clinical and 40% leadership/quality mix
- Integrated ambulatory, ED and hospital EMR with CPOE and voice recognition/templates available for document creation
- Salaried position, vacation, CME time, and other benefits provided
- Must be board certified in family practice, ACLS and NRP certified, and recently experienced with care of inpatients of all ages, attending deliveries for normal/unstable newborns, and providing ED care as solo or second physician. Prior leadership experience desired. This is not a week on/week off position.
Safe and friendly northern New Hampshire Community with 4 seasons offers plenty of recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. Excellent public and private school options. Visa friendly. Tax Free Living.
Contact: Neal Fenster