AIDS Healthcare Foundation, (AHF) was founded in 1987 and is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. We provide cutting edge medicine & advocacy regardless of ability to pay.
AHF is seeking dedicated Family/Internal Medicine or Infectious Disease Practitioner (MD/DO) full-time to join our Jackonville, Florida Healthcare staff.
As the full-time Medical Director you will report to the Regional Medical Director and will provide clinical duties to our AIDS/HIV patients along with day-to-day staffing of the clinic. Experience working with the under-served population in an outpatient Primary care environment, treating and diagnosing up to 14 AIDS/HIV patients per day.
- Must possess a State of Florida Medical Board license MD/DO in Internal/Family Medicine (without restrictions)
- Must have 3+ years of recent leadership/managerial experience
- 3+ years recent experience treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Candidates will be required to obtain DEA furnishing licenses (without restrictions)
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) required
Highlights of these opportunities:
Outpatient clinic hours M-F 8:00-5:30 (No weekends) w/ Paid on-call schedule- 5 weeks per year. 28 Days PTO annually, CME Stipend, 401k, Liability Coverage and Comprehensive, Loan Repayment Plan. Compensation includes base salary with retention/productivity bonus, relocation assistance. We sponsor H-1 Visas
To view the full job description or to apply directly visit us at www.aidshealth.org “Careers”
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.