- Seeking a Family Medicine physician for a Clinical and Academic position with a large healthcare organization in welcoming Sayre, PA!
- Loan Repayment program offered
- Join a practicing physician led organization in a financially robust, integrated healthcare system
- Strong preference for those with obstetrics, sports medicine and osteopathic manipulation interests but these are optional
- Dually-accredited osteopathic and allopathic program
- Protected time for academic and administrative responsibilities
- Provided with strong administrative support
- Routine teaching of residents including bedside and formal classroom didactics
- Access to a recently expanded state of the art skills lab
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
In this beautiful area where travelers weave in and out of Pennsylvania and New York and the Susquehanna River meanders by, the quaint valley offers a peaceful backdrop to a series of close-knit communities. Midway between Corning and Binghamton, this area provides close proximity to cities and to the lush Finger Lakes region for weekend relaxation. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes four hospitals, over 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 32 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.