Rocky Mountain West Epilepsy Neurology PositionHospital is recruiting an Epilepsy/EEG or Clinical Neurophysiology trained neurologist for an employed position.
- This is an employed position with a well-established, hospital affiliated physician group.
- The neurology department has progressive technology allowing Video EEG monitoring and evaluation of complex neurology patients, state of the art video EEG, EMG, and intraoperative monitoring
- 3 certified EEG technologists and an EMG technologist
- 3T MRI, interventional radiology service
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist program
- Top notch Cardiovascular and Oncology service lines
- CyberKnife on site
- They offer a nationally competitive compensation and guaranteed salary with a production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include generous personal and CME paid vacation plans, retirement match, generous CME allowance, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage with tail
- J1 visa waiver opportunity
- Family-friendly community of 60,000 residents
- Beautiful views of high plains and mountains
- Fly fish on two rivers
- One hour to 1.5 million acres of wilderness for hiking and backpacking
- Six gorgeous golf courses
- Kids will like the water park and indoor and outdoor pools
- Dozens of city parks and green space
- Hike along 48 miles of riverfront trail
- Ski at six nearby resorts
- Snowmobile along 225 miles of groomed trails
- Enjoy symphony orchestra, concerts, and comedy shows
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Good public and parochial schools
- Easy travel through the international airport
Contact our Neurology Division for more information on this opportunity.