We have an exciting, locum tenens, endocrinology opportunity now available in Indiana. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with 24-hour call for the duration of the assignment. Physician will see 18 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IN license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Locum endocrinologist needed in Indianapolis
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with call
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Night and weekend call
- Great support staff
- 18 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing