This is a great opportunity to work in a growing community teaching hospital located within easy driving distance to Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D. C.
- Successful candidate will join the medical staff of over 300 physicians covering half a million patient draw area.
- Plans for a new hospital campus are underway to accommodate this rapidly growing community with tremendous potential.
- This position can be either a part time hospital employed practice or as a solo private practice, offering base salary possible loan repayment assistance,production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, vacation/CME w/expenses, marketing, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Endocrinology specialists as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
This southeastern Pennsylvania community offers breathtaking rolling hills, thriving family farms, Dutch country roads combined with the many shopping centers and proximity to numerous bustling metropolitan areas.The region is the perfect balance between rural and urban lifestyles offering top-notch schools and low cost of living.York county is one of the fastest growing hot-spots in the Northeast, now reaching over 425,000.Come enjoy all that this progressive family friendly community has to offer!
Contact: Neal Fenster