A large, established private practice seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join our busy multi-specialty group. Two new state-of-the-art facilities are slated to open summer 2016, creating several exciting opportunities for a stellar MD to join the team and thrive. This practice offers cutting edge care and invests in modern technology, and is expanding due to demand and success.
- Generous Salary + incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Dedicated MA or RN support
- Call 1:4
- Opportunity to continue or develop subspecialty work
- Cohesive team-based culture
- 4 weeks’ vacation for 1st 2 years, then 5 weeks thereafter
- One week CME plus $4,000 allowance
- 401K Retirement plan with matching program and 100% vested at year 6
- Paid licensed, DEA and board recertification
- Malpractice 100% employer paid
- Full benefits package
The team has more than 300 providers on staff, with 2 hospital affiliations just minutes away. Tele-radiology, and full-service digitized diagnostic imaging are onsite services. This practice offers integrated, coordinated, best-in-class care for all patients.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4