Director and Staff Endocrinology Positions - Manchester, NH
Award winning Elliot Health System, a 296-bed, level II Regional Trauma Center, which is distinguished by its extensive Primary Care Physician Network, Women's Health Program, Geriatrics Programs, a Regional Cancer Center and a Level III NICU, located in Manchester, NH, is seeking both an Medical Director for its Endocrinology Service and staff endocrinologist to join its busy and well-respected Endocrinology practice.
- 95% outpatient
- Perform thyroid biopsies, manage thyroid treatment, parathyroid conditions, osteoporosis, pituitary and adrenal disorders, PCOS, and other hormone conditions.
- Expanding ADA recognized diabetes center includes 4 diabetes educators, dietitians, and nurses
- Call is 1 in 4 with additional compensation for Nurse Practitioner backup call.
- Fully equipped for office based ultrasound procedures, with specialty trained cytopathology consultation available in house
- Large physician referral base - 90 to 100 new referrals per month
- Outstanding compensation package includes, salary, production bonus, and full benefits
- Manchester was ranked 13th out of the top 100 cities to live and start a business by CNN Money
- Equal Opportunity Project ranked it the 7th best metropolitan area for upward income mobility
- The city is also known for excellent dining, fantastic shopping, its symphony, museums, and minor league professional sports teams
- Beautiful affordable homes, excellent schools, and the low cost of living adds to the enjoyment of living in this beautiful New England community
- No Sales or State Income tax
- One hour drive to Boston, the Seacoast beaches, and the White Mountains
If you are seeking a professionally rewarding position with exceptional financial rewards and an outstanding and enjoyable community to call home, I encourage you to respond to this opportunity.
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.