- Successful candidates will join four busy Endocrinologists and five NPs in established outpatient practice.
- Practice has Certified Diabetes Educators on staff, clinical research, and resident teaching options.
- Facility includes in-house lab, DEXA, thyroid U/S, FNA, Glucose sensors.
- Broad spectrum of endocrine to include pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, lipids, bone disorders, peds, infertility, intensive DM management program.
- Employment financial package will include attractive salary, production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed, H1B visa accepted.
This opportunity is located in a city with small town feel in the backyard of a major metropolitan city. It offers professional sports teams, division one athletics, wide array of outdoor activities, nationally ranked schools, international airport just 10 minutes drive, active performing arts, luxury housing at affordable prices, Southern hospitality at its finest.
Contact: Neal Fenster