Full time Endocrinlogist
BE / BC
Beautiful location on the water in NE Minnesota. Nice place to live, build your practice and take in all nature has to offer in this fabulous location. Been there many times....it is truly GORGEOUS
This is a collegial Medical practice with a need NOW for another Endocrinologist to join their well established, busy practice. The current practice model allows time for interaction with the local Medical School and Residents.
Great schools, clean, safe community, progressive and competitive medical community, yet collegial and friendly and do cross over call as needed.
People come from all over the country for the scenic beauty and water activities literally year round. Wonderful golf courses, I know I have played a fair number of them. Outdoor activities will only be limited by the amount of time you want to spend this is a four season destination for visitors from all over the US.
Several colleges, medical school for U of M as well as a few residency programs.
University of Minnesota has an “Excellent Hockey program which has been to the frozen four several times!!!”
You could live here, where people come to vacation, AND be part of one of the major healthcare providers in the community.
Currently two full time in the Endocrinology Department
- One started in 2009
- The other has been there for 20 years
- He would like to retire in the next few years
- “phasing into retirement”
General Clinic Information:
- Hours of Operation: 8:00-4:30
- Facility Highlights/Capabilities:
- Do lab draws in office, point of care A1C, Glucose, ultrasound machine, thyroid ultrasound and biopsies in office.
- 4 ½ days per week (32 hours contracted); 18-22 patients per day
- Provide some services via telemedicine
- Outreach to three communities on rotating schedule.
- Clinical assistants
- Nurse Practitioner that started in January
- Generally older, standard population reach; 60% diabetes.
- 1:2 (one week at a time). Calls are rare.
Compensation & Fringe Benefits:
- Entire package will be explained in detail once we establish a mutual interest.
- Competitive Salary, $ 240,000
- Production incentive program as well
- Sign-on bonus, excellent "sign-on"
- Full benefits, details will be shared
- The physicians and APP provide expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the endocrine or hormone-secreting glands. Treatment for Thyroid, Pancreas, Pituitary and ovaries.
- One of the physicians provides care Osteoporosis
- One is certified in interpreting DEXA bone mineral density studies and treating such conditions.
Mid-level: (added in Jan of 2015)
- Sees patients on a consultative basis
- Will See patients with diabetes in the clinic (follow-ups)
- Diabetes management including starting medications including insulin, medication dose adjustments, insulin pump starts and adjustments, and continuous glucose monitor evaluations
- Assist physicians in managing diabetes patients.
- Chronic diabetes management, including blood glucose, blood pressure, and lipid management.
- Will see 6-10 patients daily? Increasing as comfort level increases.
To learn more about this great opportunity and confidential consideration, please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
4007 North State Stree, Ste. 102
Bismarck, ND 58503