Seeking an Endocrinologist to work in the office and covering hospital consults. Division is staffed by Fellowship-trained physicians and advanced practice providers, and has a strong referral base of PCPs and other specialists. Interest in diabetes and thyroid disease is important, and proficiency in thyroid ultrasound and fine needle aspiration (FNA) are desirable.
- Salary will commensurate with training and experience, and senior Fellows in training programs are eligible.
- A participant in all major national and regional healthcare quality initiatives and an Accountable Care Organizations, insisting on the highest quality of care.
- Comprehensive weight management program, osteoporosis management, Men's Health, a Transgender Clinic, and a Thyroid Center offering ultrasound and FNA
- Lab and imaging are readily available
- eClinicalworks EMR and the hospitals use either Meditech or Epic
- Hospital rounding team includes a midlevel who will carry a pager throughout the day, but the on-call physician will cover the few overnight phone calls during that 1 week.
Located in a lovely coastal area of the country, only 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
Contact: Neal Fenster