BC/BEEndocrinologist with skills and experience inendocrine and diabetesneeded to join existing practice.
- Daily work will include office visits, hours are M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm, outpatient consults only as Hospitalist program cares for inpatient needs.
- Maintain staff privileges at 198-bed facility, service area covers 180,000 in eight surrounding towns.
- Hospital employed position will include attractive base salary and production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, life, LT/ST disability, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $1500 expenses, 10paid holidays and relocation.
- Experienced candidates and recent graduateswelcome to apply.
This community has a local population of 40,000 and is located just 15 minutes to Springfieldand 75 miles to Boston for major airports for traveling and all metro cultural amenities. This community is home to the second largest St. Patrick&'s Day Parade in the nation, drawing over 300,000 people during the month of March. It lies between the western bank of Connecticut River and Mount Tom Range of mountains, providing all sorts of outdoor recreational and water sports activities. The best little secret is its shopping, providing one of the largest shopping malls in New Englandwith over 200 stores to explore.
Contact: Neal Fenster