Amazing opportunity for a Board-Certified / Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join the Internal Medicine Department faculty in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts. The right candidate is seeking an academic setting and will be passionate about mentoring residents and fellows, educational program development and research. Interest in evidence-based protocols and contemporary care delivery models a plus. A commitment to patient-centered care, chronic disease management and preventive medicine is essential.
- Preference given to candidates with clinical interest in Thyroidology
- Tenure track
- Planned time for rounding with fellows
- Mostly outpatient, some inpatient
- Clinical program development opportunities
- Enjoy a team-based care model
- Progressive view of improving efficiencies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
The organization is recognized as a top performer by US News and World Report, and renowned for excellence in Endocrinology and Diabetes. This is an excellent chance to join an organization focused on compassionate care, better patient outcomes, and looking ahead to the future of medicine. A rare opportunity to enjoy a professional community of clinical excellence and teaching while living a classic bucolic lifestyle in Western Massachusetts.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4