Seeking an academically oriented Endocrinologist to join the Internal Medicine Department faculty of a prestigious medical school. The right candidate is passionate about mentoring residents and fellows, educational program development and research. Interest in evidence-based protocols and contemporary care delivery models a plus. A commitment to patient-centered care, chronic disease management and preventive medicine is essential.
- Academic setting
- Tenure track
- Research opportunities
- Planned time for rounding with fellows
- Mostly outpatient, some inpatient
- Clinical program development opportunities
- Enjoy a team-based care model and peer collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
The organization is recognized as a top performer by US News and World Report, and renowned for excellence in Endocrinology and Diabetes. This is an excellent chance to join an organization focused on compassionate care, better patient outcomes, and looking ahead to the future of medicine.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4