Successful candidate will join well respected Internal Medicine clinic practicing 100% Endocrinology.
- Clinic located on hospital campus with over 200 physicians on staff for patient referrals.
- Diabetes Center and CDE located in hospital.
- Financial package will include attractive guaranteed salary, production bonuses, up to $20K signing bonus.
- Extensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, 403B pension plan, life, disability, vision, 28 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Alexandria offers a family oriented community and serves a population of 360,000 within a 50 mile radius. It is surrounded by the beauty of the Kisatchie National Forest, with Fort Polk military base nearby. The national airport has five flights daily into Houston or Atlanta. Located within two hour drive to Shreveport or Lafayette, and three hour drive to New Orleans for all major metro culture and amenities. This Southern anti-bellum city has it all, with quality of life, excellent school system, fine dining, outdoor recreational facilities. Enjoy the Rapides Symphony Orchestra, events at the Coughlin Saunders Performing Arts Center, or the Alexandria Museum of Art.
Contact: Neal Fenster