We are seeking a qualified Endocrinologist for an immediate opening in our health care center. Our Client is a 295-bed acute care facility, providing healthcare services for an 11-county service area in south central Kentucky.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary based on work history and experience
- Sign on Bonus: negotiable
- Relocation: $15,000
- Student Loan Repayment: Available
An endocrinologist is a medical doctor (MD) who has specialized in the treatment or research of disorders that affect the endocrine system. This system includes multiple glands throughout the body that can cause problems with reproduction, growth, bone health or metabolism. Some endocrinologists specialize in specific areas of the endocrine system. When treating patients, you'll be involved in assessing symptoms and running tests, as well as developing long-term treatment plans.
Additional responsibilities for the Endocrinologist include:
- Seeking BC/BE (within 5 years of residency) to join employed practice.
- This opportunity is to join an existing Endocrinologist and nurse practitioner.
- We currently have a regional draw area of 200,000 people and the need continues to grow.
We are looking for dedicated and professional Endocrinologist who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Endocrinologist role include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Current Kentucky Medical License
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Critical Care Physician
- Hospital Physician
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com