Successful candidate will be outpatient Endocrinologist in new state-of-art hospital employed multi-specialty facility.
- Group&'s patient referral base covers over 250,000 in nine counties, dedicated staff.
- Opportunity to buy into new Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Employed position includes outstanding base salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonuses, up to $140K loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include occurrence-based malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability, 401K pension plan, 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
- J1 and H1B visas accepted.
This community of 30,000 is only one hour from St. Louis or Evansville, with easy access to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Louisville for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate. Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps, bike trails, and hunting & fishing available. Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows.
Contact: Neal Fenster