Atlanta suburb needs to replace 100% outpatient Endocrinologist in busy hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Practice will include both outpatient clinic and phone consults, 13 physicians in group for patient referrals.
- Clinical hours are 8-5, M-F, cases include diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, adrenal, fine needle aspirations, biopsies and ultrasound.
- Diabetes education department at hospital, an advanced practitioner on-site, full lab and open MRI and CT scan on-site in clinic.
- Employed position offers attractive base salary, production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, pension plan and 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
This northwestern Georgia suburban community is within 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta for all metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster