Successful candidate will join progressive Endocrinology practice in multi-specialty group setting of over 50 providers.
- Busy practice should ramp up quickly with abundant patient referrals from the 22 primary care physicians in group.
- Clinic has on-site state of the art imaging center and full lab.
- Endoscopy suite in hospital with ASC on campus and owned by the physicians, so buy in possible.
- Financial package will include highly competitive 2 year salary guarantee, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, fees/dues, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
Serving as the cultural, economic, and commercial hub of the County, Visalia continues to grow - in population, diversity, and sophistication. Once a creek side settlement, Visalia has become a thriving community that takes pride in the small town feel and high quality of life that accompanies its big city amenities.
Population - 130,000. Visalia is a city situated in the agricultural San Joaquin Valley of California, approximately 230 miles southeast of San Francisco, 190 miles north of Los Angeles, 36 miles west of Sequoia National Park and 43 miles south of Fresno.
Contact: Neal Fenster