Successful candidate to be Outpatient Endocrinologist in busy hospital employed practice covering 2 clinical locations.
- Existing Hospitalist program covers in-patient care, call schedule via phone consults only, 15 Primary Care Physician referral base
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, RVU based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more
- Experienced candidates welcome to apply as need is immediate
- Must be BC/BE, Florida licensed or in process favored
Nestled quietly between Vero Beach and Melbourne, this area is one of Florida's authentic Treasure Coast communities and home of America's first National Wildlife Refuge, Pelican Island.
Boasting sliver lagoons and turquoise sea, golden sunsets, and unspoiled nature, Sebastian is recognized for top fishing, surfing, diving, and kayaking. With a local population of 20,000, it offers an unhurried
coastal lifestyle with year-round sunshine and plenty of outdoor activities for the entire family.
Contact: Neal Fenster