Successful Endocrinology candidate will join busy hospital employed practice.
- Call schedule of 1:3 via mostly phone consults.
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, RVU based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE, Florida licensed or in process favored.
This community services over 90,000 in a multiple county region. It is located in the heart of south central Florida's Highlands County, just 60 miles south of Disney World, and 70 miles from both the Gulf and Atlantic beaches. Combining a great climate with year-round sunshine and a friendly, small-town atmosphere, it offers a great quality of life in a family-oriented community. Famous for years as the site of one of America's first Grand Prix' raceways, this community has enjoyed growing recognition and prosperity in recent years as the population of the area continues to grow.
Contact: Neal Fenster