Successful Endocrinology candidate will join busy hospital employed practice.
- Call schedule of 1:3 via mostly phone consults.
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, RVU based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE, Florida licensed or in process favored.
This community services over 90,000 in a multiple county region. It is located in the heart of south central Florida&'s Highlands County, just 60 miles south of Disney World, and 70 miles from both the Gulf and Atlantic beaches. Combining a great climate with year-round sunshine and a friendly, small-town atmosphere, it offers a great quality of life in a family-oriented community. Famous for years as the site of one of America&'s first Grand Prix&' raceways, this community has enjoyed growing recognition and prosperity in recent years as the population of the area continues to grow.
Contact: Neal Fenster