Successful candidate will join existing Endocrinologists in physician owned, physician governed multi-specialty group of 65 providers.
- Practice offers turn key business opportunity and built in patient referral base.
- Will be mostly outpatient practice as group's Hospitalist program is fully staffed for inpatient care.
- Clinic is modern, well equipped with wide range of ancillary services of MRI, CT Scan, Cardiac CT, full lab, digital mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine.
- Financial package will include competitive guaranteed salary, production bonuses, partnership track after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow graduates along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
- Florida licensed or in process favored.
Welcome to the pearl of Florida - Sarasota - a sophisticated community known for its high standards and quality of life in an incomparable setting. Manatee County is one of the fastest growing regions in the country in a medically progressive state. Blessed with a modern climate and the picturesque blue-green Gulf of Mexico with its soft white sand beaches, a resort atmosphere prevails year round in Sarasota. It is the cultural center of the Gulf coast, home to the Florida West Coast Symphony, the Asolo Theatre, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota's Historic Opera House, the monumental Ringling Museum of Art and the Ca'd'Zan, the internationally recognized Mote Marine Aquarium, the Selby Botanical Gardens. Downtown Sarasota offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries, outdoor cafes, and so much more. Come enhance your professional career while living in one of the country's most sought after locations.
Contact: Neal Fenster