Multispecialty employed group is seeking a Endocrinologist for its Joslin Diabetes Center with sites in southwest Connecticut, serving patients in eastern and shoreline CT, southern and western RI and Fisher’s Island, NY. Growing group with 140+ providers in 14 locations.
The Joslin Diabetes Center is affiliated with the Harvard Medical School in Boston and it provides a comprehensive diabetes management program and endocrine services. Its mission is to provide state-of-the-art diabetes and endocrine medical care within a team setting. The team includes the following specialists: Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Nurse Practitioner, Diabetes Nurse Educator, Registered Dietician and other L+M specialists.
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week (includes scheduled patient hours and administrative time)
- Call: 1 weekend in 4 (after hours office call – outpatient only)
- See 18-20 patients per day (depending on complexity)
- Collaborate with a dedicated and experienced support team
- Productivity/incentive based compensation, generous benefits package plus relocation (includes CME allowance and 401K Plan)