Southern New York multi-specialty group needs two additional Endocrinologists in busy outpatient practice.
- Established group of 400 physicians and mid level practitioners, covering 40 locations, offering abundance of patient referrals.
- New state-of-art Clinic encompasses full compliment of ancillary services to include full service lab, , X-Ray, CT, MRI.
- Financial package offering two year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, partnership track after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability,401K pension, 26 days PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and fellows welcomed, active New York licensed favored as need is immediate.
This community has a local population of 50,000 and service area covering four counties, and just over an hour to New York City for all metro amenities. It boasts the Walkway over the Hudson, the longest bridge in the world for breathtaking views, numerous historical sites of which some owned by the Vanderbilt and Roosevelt families. There are two airports within 30 minutes and an excellent rail system into New York City. There are many flourishing businesses, great mountain trails, 18 parks for golfing, hiking, biking, fishing. Enjoy the local theatre, concerts, fine dining, lower cost of living, family friendly environment, several private schools, four colleges including Vassar College, and the Culinary Institute of America. Come explore this region that offers something for everyone, while practicing quality medicine.
Contact: Neal Fenster