A mid-volume Wyoming facility seeks a provider for ER coverage. Shifts are 8- and 12-hour days with double physician coverage during busy hours. No mid-levels and no fast-track; however, the facility does have full specialty backup. The ideal candidate is WY licensed, is board certified in emergency medicine, and residency trained.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- BC in EM required
- Residency training required
- 24k annual volume
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- 40 hours of physician coverage during 24 hour period
- No midlevels
- No fast-track
- Full specialty back-up
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing