A new EM physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. Physician must be comfortable with a full spectrum of ED patients including trauma, stroke, and cardiac. Assignment schedule is 6:30am- 6:30pm, 10am-10pm, or 6:30pm-6:30am. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current WI license and ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- EM physician needed in WI
- 6:30am-6:30pm, 10am-10pm, or 6:30pm-6:30am
- ED patients include trauma, stroke, and cardiac
- BC required
- WI license required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing