A new emergency medicine opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, 8-10 shifts need coverage monthly, and the ER will see 16,000 patients annually on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM and have a current ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and NRP.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 12-hour shifts
- 8-10 shifts per month
- 16,000 annual patients
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and NRP required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing