A Washington-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. Covering physician must be board certified in emergency medicine or family medicine and have a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Assignment will consist of 4-8 12-hour shifts per month and the facility sees 12k in annual volume.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 12-hour shifts
- 4-8 shifts per month
- BC in EM or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 12,000 patients per year
- Single physician coverage
- WA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing