A Washington-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with coverage. Assignment schedule will be 12- or 24-hour shifts, 7-8 shifts need coverage monthly, and locum tenens physician will see an average of patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible IM, EM, or FM. An ACLS, ATLS, and PALS are required if physician is not EM boarded.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- 7-8 shifts per month
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required if not EM boarded
- 11k annual volume
- Solo coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing