A hospital in Washington seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable being the solo provider. Assignment schedule will be 8am to 8pm and this ER sees 8500 patients annually. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine and have an active and unrestricted ACLS, ATLS, and PALS if not EM boarded.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Single coverage
- Annual volume: 8500
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, & PALS required if not EM boarded
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing