A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. Annual volume is 19,000, mid-level coverage is available for 12 hours per day, and some specialty backup is available. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current VA license in hand or be willing to work with CompHealth's friendly licensing team to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 19,000 volume
- Mid-level coverage 12 hours per day
- BC required
- Some specialty backup available
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing