A Virginia-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with vacation coverage. The annual volume for this facility is 16,000 and you will have mid-level coverage 8 hours per day with some specialty backup. Ideal physician will be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current VA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one. 10 shifts need coverage per month and physician will see 1-2 patients per hour on average.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- 16,000 volume
- BC or BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- 8 hours of mid-level coverage daily
- 1-2 patients per hour
- 10 shifts per month
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing