A new emergency medicine opportunity is now available in Virginia. Assignment schedule will consist of 12- or 24-hour shifts, 10 shifts need coverage monthly, and the facility handles 13k patients per year. Covering physician must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current VA license in hand. An ATLS, ACLS, and PALS will be required if locums doctor is not EM boarded.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 10 shifts per month
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- VA license in hand required
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ATLS, ACLS, and PALS required if not EM boarded
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing