A Texas facility is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program. Shifts hours are 8:00am to 8:00pm, 3:00pm to 2:00 am, or 9:00pm to 8:00am. The ER will see an average of 26,000 patients per year. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC or BE in EM required
- 8am-8pm, 3pm-2am, or 9pm-8am
- TX license required or must be willing to obtain
- 26,000 patients per year
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing