CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for a growing emergency room. Assignment has 6 or more 12 hour shifts open per month on an on-going basis. Covering physician must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. If you are ABEM certified other certifications are not required. Assignment will be double physician coverage with mid-level support and fast track. Ideal physician has an active TX license and CSP in hand.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 6+ 12 hour shifts open per month
- BC required in EM, IM, or FM
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- Double physican coverage
- Mid-level support and fast track
- Current TX license and CSP
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing