An established facility in South Dakota is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule will consist of 9-hour shifts and physician will have mid-level coverage. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have experience in a high-volume ER.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Triple coverage
- Midlevel backup
- Specialty support
- Under 45k annual volume
- BC or BE and residency training required
- Will license right candidate
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing