An emergency medicine opportunity is available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with providing triple coverage at a facility that sees 60K in annual volume. Your assignment schedule will be 10-hour shifts, and 12 shifts will be available monthly. You must be board certified or board eligible in EM. An ATLS, ACLS, and PALS are required if physician is not boarded in emergency medicine.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- 12 shifts per month and ongoing
- 60K annual volume
- BC or BE in EM required
- 10-hour shifts
- Triple coverage
- ATLS, ACLS, and PALS required if not EM boarded
- PA license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing