We are helping a New Mexico government facility that is in need of locums ER coverage. Your assignment schedule can be 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts. You should be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine and have your ACLS, ATLS or BLS Any state license is acceptable.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs..
- 8, 10, 12 hour shifts available
- ACLS, ATLS or BLS required
- Board certified or eligible in emergency medicine
- Any state license
- Must type 30wpm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing