An established facility in Nebraska is currently in search of an EM physician for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with solo coverage at a facility that handles 4500 in annual volume. Assignment schedule will consist of 12- or 24-hour shifts. Physician must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current NE license, ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- 12- and 24-hour shifts
- NE license in hand is a must
- Low patient volume
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS required
- BC or BE in IM, FP, or EM required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing