An established facility in Nebraska is currently in search of a pediatric emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with higher volume and be able to use EMR for charting. Assignment is an ongoing need, with 12 shifts available per month, and physician will see approximately 3 patients per hour on average. Physician must be board certified in pediatric emergency medicine and fellowship trained in pediatrics. Must also have a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Ideal physician has a current NE license, or is willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one. This position also has the potential to become a permanent position for the right doctor.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- 12 shifts available per month
- 3 patients per hour on average
- BC in PEDS EM required
- Fellowship in pediatrics required
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing