We have a locum tenens emergency medicine opportunity now available in Montana. You should be comfortable working solo with no midlevels on staff. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour shifts and 7-8 days need coverage monthly. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM, and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- 24-hour shifts
- 7-8 shifts per month
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- Solo coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing