An established facility in Missouri is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The need is an ongoing one and can become a permanent position. As the covering physician, you should be able to use an EMR system for charting. Your schedule will be 20 days per month, and 8-9 hour day, night, and swing shifts are available. The ER will see 22,000 patients per year on average. You should be board certified in emergency medicine, and if you are not boarded in EM you must have a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 20 days per month
- 8-9 hour shifts: day, night, and swing
- Ongoing need
- BC or BE in EM, FM, or IM
- ACLS, ATLS, & PALS required for non-em physicians
- EMR: Meditech
- 22,000 patients per year
- Temp to perm possibility
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing