An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine opportunity is now available in Missouri. Assignment schedule is 10- to 12-hour shifts and 5-10 days need coverage monthly. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted MO license and ATLS.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 10- or 12-hour shifts
- MO license in hand required
- BC or BE in EM or FM required
- ATLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing